|Book in Now for Open Day – in studio live!
Sunday 12th of July.
Let us help you make your next party an absolute hit with your kids – they can dance till they drop!
Please call Miss Lou Lou for availability.
0420 356 232
or email us at
All you need to do is bring along your child’s birthday cake, party food and drinks and your best glittery dancing shoes.
Set in our fabulous studio on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
Our gorgeous teachers will entertain and involve your kids with one or more of these glittery styles…
We can combine styles and design the party that suits!
Fairy Ballet – Wings, wands, trinkets and twinkly music, gorgeous!
Fairy Jazz – A little more uptempo, perfect for littlies that need something more energetic.
Fairy Tap – Lots of fairyness and trinkets with tap dancing steps sprinkled throughout the party.
Giggle Ballet – For the older ones who would love a Ballet Party without seriousness of a Ballet class.
Funky Dancing – Wild, fun, energetic, funky music, funky moves, perfect for a loud bunch!
Acrobatics/Funky Jazz – Similar to Funky dancing with tumbles and cartwheels instruction.
Your Glittery Party might start with half an hour of dancing, slow down for a breather with a drink and some party food, back to the dance floor for a couple of games and some more dancing, then finish with the birthday cake and birthday present opening!
Dance sessions under full instruction by one of our glamorous teachers!
Maximum 20 kids with 1 teacher.
Example time frame/plan-
2.30pm – Party family arrive, set up table and food.
3.00pm – Party guests arrive.
3.05pm – Get to know their teacher on our mats.
3.10pm – Dance.
3.40pm – Break for party food and drinks.
3.55pm – Dance games, limbo, pass the parcel if you bring one.
4.10pm – Sing happy birthday and cut the cake.
4.25pm – Catch some bubbles and make some wishes.
4.30pm – Guests leave and party pack up.
5.00pm – Party family leave.
Having a fun Party-
So that you get the most out of your party, here are a few things that will help us.
- Please keep eating to the food break. Sometimes the food can be distracting the kids away from the dance party. It is also a choking risk if they dance with food in their mouth.
- Food and drink off the dance floor. Please help us keep the floor clean and to prevent slipping.
- Parents chatting loudly. We are happy if parents want to stay and watch, especially with the younger children, but its difficult for the teacher to run the party if the parents are talking loudly.
- We are happy if you bring balloons to the party, but they will need to be taken with you, or popped when the party is finished.
- Arrive on time. So that your party is set up and ready to go when your guests arrive. Your teacher is booked for the time allotted and will finish the party at said time.
- Packing up. Packing up afterwards will also include helping the teacher put everything back ready for dance classes the following morning. E.g. moving furniture back to its correct place, helping with the dance-floor or waiting-area clean up of food or drink spills.
$330 for up to 15 kids.
Extra kids – $22 per head (Price Includes GST.)
(For more than 20, please call for pricing as extra teacher is needed)
Suitable for 2 to 10 yrs – Girls and Boys.
Length of the Party is 90 minutes: PLUS – We give you 30 mins to set up prior and 30 mins to pack up/tidy up and load out.
If you want the party to continue past the regular booking the venue hire is $100 per hour
What to bring-
Tablecloth (Optional, we have a pink and white spotted vinyl one available)
What we provide-
A trestle table
Pink and white spotted vinyl tablecloth
A gorgeous dance studio
Fabulous dance teacher/host
A wonderful party!
*Please note, we have a couple of platters, a knife, a lighter, and cups for emergencies, but to be safe it is best if you bring your own.
Because there is a high demand for the parties and we need to book teachers in advance:
After confirming that the date is available you must pay your Deposit to hold the date!
Then – You must pre pay the full amount one week prior to the booking date or the date will be released and you will loose your deposit!
Make sure you know how many kids are confirmed as we will book two teachers for parties over 15. (If two teachers are booked and less than 15 arrive for party, the cost will remain the same to cover the teachers.)